Wits University Application Form 2020: The Wits University 2019 application form are available online for download. Candidates can apply for multiple programmes /courses through a single application form or online application form. Candidates need to ensure that they have scanned copies of their statement and other documents required to fill the application form of UCT 2020 such as ID. Scroll below to know more about application form of UCT 2020.
Wits University Application Form 2020: Important Dates:
- 30 June 2019 – Faculty of Health Sciences (all programmes); Bachelor of Architecture; Bachelor of Audiology, Bachelor of Speech-Language Pathology
- 30 September 2019 – All other University programmes; Residence applications
Wits University Application Form 2020: Application Fee
- Non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens
- Non-refundable application fee for International citizens of R700
- Payments to be made before closing dates.
Wits University Application Forms 2020
Click this link to apply online: https://self-service.wits.ac.za/
Wits University 2020 Application Form: Admission Requirements
- Do you meet the entry requirements for your chosen degree? Entry requirements are the minimum academic standards that Wits requires in order to consider you for entry into one of our degree programmes. Some faculties also require applicants to attend an interview or write a selection test.
- Meeting the requirements does not guarantee a place. Competition for most of our degrees is high and demand for places generally exceeds the number of places available. Final selection is made subject to the availability of places, academic results and other entry requirements where applicable.
- Requirements are listed according to the school-leaving category, such as the National Senior Certificate (NSC) or, for international students, foreign school-leaving qualifications.
Wits University Courses 2020
- Browse our academic programmes section to see what degrees we offer, or make use of our course finder – type in what you would like to study and hit enter, or download the Undergraduate Guide for Applicants.
- If you need inspiration, see what current students have to say about their chosen degrees.
TIP: Some degrees such the BA, BSc and BEd give you the opportunity to plan your own curriculum based on your interests and career goals. Start thinking about your subject choices now.
If you haven’t yet decided on a course of study or your future career, try our interactive career planner, or consider making an appointment with Wits’ Counselling and Careers Development Unit(CCDU). The Unit offers programmes designed for grade 11 and 12 students, tertiary students, and even adults wanting to make mid-career changes.