Western Cape Department of Community Safety hereby invites applicants to apply for vacant jobs posts (Vacancies).
The Western Cape Department of Community Safety advertise posts are as follows:
- Personal Assistant
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification) plus a Secretarial Certificate/Office Administration Diploma
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in office administration and/or rendering a support services to senior management.
- Recommendations: Knowledge of security risk management methodology or experience in a safety & security / risk management environment.
- Competencies: Knowledge and/or understanding of the following: Policies, prescripts, regulations and procedures; Administration and Financial Management; Procurement Processes; Knowledge and/or understanding of functioning, systems and processes of government; Proven computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); Excellent (written and verbal) communication skills in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape Province; Excellent typing, telephone etiquette, planning, organising and report writing skills
- Ability to do research and analyse documentation
How to apply
Check full details below…