West Coast District Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Human Resource Officer. The application will close on 14th February 2020 @ 14:00.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R310 524.00 – R453 819.00 per annum
West Coast District Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- HR OFFICER: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY (1 POST)
- 3 year relevant tertiary qualification in Occupational Health and Safety or Professional Nurse with an additional qualification in Primary Care Nursing registered as such by the South African Nursing Council.
- Code B Drivers licence
- Good Legislative interpreting skills
- Report writing skills
- Networking Skills
- Be able to work independently
- Computer literate (MS Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook)
- Must be able to communicate in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- Good Administrative skills
- Counselling skills
- 3years’ relevant experience
How to apply
The prescribed application forms are available during office hours from Ms PS Boer on 022-4338400 or on the website at www.westcoastdm.co.za/vacancies.html. Completed application forms, accompanied by comprehensive CVs and certified copies of diplomas / certificates / registrations and driver’s licences, are to be forwarded to West Coast District Municipality, Human Resources: Recruitment and Selection, P.O. Box 242, Moorreesburg, 7310.