West Coast District Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Manager. The application will close on 20th December 2019 @ 12:00.
Location: Western Cape
West Coast District Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- SENIOR MANAGER: WATER SUPPLY (1POST)
- B.Civil Engineering or B.Tech Civil plus Pr Eng or PR Tech Eng. Or Equivalent (NQF Level 6)
- Code EB Drivers licence
- Managerial skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Attention to detail
- Supervisory and reporting skills
- Computer literate
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work independently
- Must be able to communicate in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- Good writing, calculating and technical skills
- 6 Years management experience at senior level in relevant Civil Engineering Field (Water Purification and Distribution Systems) service experience within Local Government.
- Completed MMCL unit standards will be an advantage
How to apply
The prescribed application forms are available during office hours from Ms P Boeron 022-433 8400 or on the website at www.westcoastdm.co.za/vacancies.html. Completed application forms, accompanied by comprehensive CVs and certified copies of diplomas / certificates / registrations and driver’s licences, are to be forwarded to West Coast District Municipality, Human Resources: Recruitment and Selection, P.O. Box 242, Moorreesburg, 7310.