Western Cape Department of the Premier hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Presiding Officer. The application will close on 27th May 2019,
Location: Western Cape
Western Cape Department of the Premier advertised posts are as follows:
- Presiding Officer (Hourly/Daily rates payable on rotational basis), Ref No. DOTP 2019-45 – 6 positions available for a 12 months contract
- Appropriate recognised legal qualification (B Juris, B Proc or LLB)
- A minimum of 3 years working experience as a presiding officer in disciplinary hearings and/ or incapacity hearings and/or arbitrator (CCMA and Bargaining Councils).
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Extensive knowledge of labour relations with special focus on disciplinary matters and incapacity hearings;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape Province;
- Report writing skills.
How to apply
Enquiries: Ms R Patel at (021) 483 5118