Western Cape Department of the Premier hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Forensic Consultant. The application will close on 3rd June 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Western Cape Department of the Premier advertised posts are as follows:
- Forensic Consultant: Forensic Investigations (Cluster B), Ref No. DOTP 2019-47 – 2 posts available
- An appropriate 3-year tertiary qualification (National Diploma or higher qualification) in Commerce/ Law/ Auditing/ Forensics with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in conducting forensic investigations into economic crime;
- A valid code B driving licence.
- Recommendation: Experience in investigations within the public sector;
- Qualification of B. Com Honours in Forensic Accountancy;
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Certified Forensic Practitioners (CFP) professional designation or similar professional designation.
- Competencies: Analysis and fact-finding skills; Factual and legal analysis skills;
- Knowledge of relevant legislation in the field of forensic investigation in governance;
- Good interviewing skills and ability to take statements during investigations; Project management skills; Forensic report writing skills;
- Communication (written and verbal) skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
How to apply
Only applications submitted online will be accepted. To apply submit your application online only: https://westerncapegov.erecruit.co.za
ENQUIRIES: Mr R Jansevan Rensburg at (021) 483 0901