Western Cape Department of the Premier hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Content Researcher. The application will close on 17th December 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R316 791 per annum
Western Cape Department of the Premier advertised post is as follows:
- CONTENT RESEARCHER: E-GOVERNMENT FOR CITIZENS REF NO: DOTP 2019-92
- An appropriate 3-year tertiary qualification (National Diploma or higher qualification which is media related.);
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an online publishing environment.
- Working knowledge of the following: ICT environments; Content Management Systems; Social media platforms; Image optimisation and video editing software;
- A valid driving licence;
- Research, content gathering and editing;
- Experience with a large publication would be an advantage. Competencies:
- Knowledge of the following: Content production systems;
- Ability to research independently;
- Ability to use multimedia equipment;
- Proven writing ability;
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO);
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
How to apply
Only applications submitted online will be accepted. To apply submit your application online only: https://westerncapegov.erecruit.co.za
ENQUIRIES: Mr L Rushin at Tel No: (021) 483 9772