Western Cape Department of the Premier hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Content Researcher. The application will close on 12th August 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Western Cape Department of the Premier advertised post is as follows:
- Content Researcher: E-Government for Citizens, Ref No. DOTP 2019-73
- An appropriate 3-year tertiary qualification (National Diploma or higher qualification which is media related.);
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an online publishing environment.
- Recommendations: Working knowledge of the following: ICT environments; Content Management Systems; Social media platforms; Image optimisation and video editing software; A valid driving licence; Research, content gathering and editing; Experience with a large publication would be an advantage. Competencies:
- Knowledge of the following: Content production systems; Ability to research indecently; Ability to use multimedia equipment; Proven writing ability; Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO); Communication (written and verbal) skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
How to apply
Only applications submitted online will be accepted. To apply submit your application online only: via www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs or https://westerncapegov.erecruit.co
ENQUIRIES: Ms H.Baron at Tel No: (021) 483 2923