Western Cape Department of Local Government hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Office Manager. The application will close on 15th July 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Western Cape Department of Local Government advertised posts are as follows:
- Office Manager: Municipal Performance Monitoring and Support, Ref No. LG 2019-12
- An appropriate tertiary qualification (3-year National Diploma or higher qualification);
- A minimum of3 years’ experience in managing administration functions and rendering an executive support service to senior management.
- A valid code B driving licence.
- Knowledge of Budget Management;
- Organisational and management practices, policies and operational functioning of a Chief Directorate;
- Relevant legislation/policies/prescripts and procedures;
- Relevant software;
- Advanced Computer literacy skills;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape; Supervisory skills; Planning and organising skills;
- Ability to draft complex documentation; Ability work under pressure; Manage various office administration activities simultaneously; Research skills; Analysing skills;
- Writing and reporting skills;
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
How to apply
Only applications submitted online will be accepted. To apply submit your application online only: via www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs or https://westerncapegov.erecruit.co
ENQUIRIES: Ms E Barnard Tel no:(021) 483 6126