Western Cape Department of Local Government hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Office Manager. The application will close on 15th July 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Western Cape Department of Local Government advertised post is as follows:
- Office Manager: Municipal Performance Monitoring and Support, Ref No. LG 2019-12
- An appropriate tertiary qualification (3-year National Diploma or higher qualification);
- A minimum of 3 years experience in managing administration functions and rendering an executive support service to senior management.
- A valid code B driving licence
- Knowledge of the following: Budget Management; Organisational and management practices, policies and operational functioning of a Chief Directorate;
- Relevant legislation/policies/prescripts and procedures;
- Relevant software;
- Advanced Computer literacy skills;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape;
- Supervisory skills;
- Planning and organising skills;
- Ability to draft complex documentation;
- Ability work under pressure;
- Manage various office administration activities simultaneously;
- Research skills;
- Analysing skills;
- Writing and reporting skills;
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
How to apply
Enquiries: Ms E Barnard at (021) 483 6126