Western Cape Department of Local Government hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer. The application will close on 29th July 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R257 508 per annum
Western Cape Department of Local Government advertised post is as follows:
- Administrative Officer: Disaster Risk Reduction Planning (2 positions available for a 12 month contract period), Ref No. LG 2019-10
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification);
- A minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience.
- Recommendation:Working knowledge of Geographical Information Systems (GIS);
- Experience in the following: Disaster Management; Project Management; Project Administration. Competencies:
- Knowledge of the following: Disaster Management Act (Act 57 of 2002 as amended) and related policies and guidelines; Understanding of disaster management systems and procedures as applied in all three spheres of government with the focus on disaster risk reduction; Human Resource Management; Financial Management; Strategic planning;
- Proven computer literacy;
- Communication (written and verbal) skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape;
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to apply
Only applications submitted online will be accepted. To apply submit your application online only: https://westerncapegov.erecruit.co.za
ENQUIRIES: Mr N Rylands at Tel No: (021) 937 6353