Western Cape Department of Human Settlements hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Property Inspector. The application will close on 27th May 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R208 584 per annum
Western Cape Department of Human Settlements advertised post is as follows:
- Senior Property Inspector (3 posts available), Ref No. HS 2019-26
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12 or equivalent qualification) with a minimum of 3 years’ administrative experience;
- A valid driving licence
- Experience in/of informal settlements, report writing and facilitation.
- Knowledge of the following: PIE Act of 1998; ESTA Act (No. 62 of 1997); Housing Act 107 of 1997;
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office);
- Communication (verbal and written) skills in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape;
- Planning and organising skills; Adhere to the Batho Pele Principles.
How to apply
Only applications submitted online will be accepted. To apply submit your application online only: https://westerncapegov.erecruit.co.za
Enquiries: Mr H Kotze at (021) 826 5710