Western Cape Department of Human Settlements hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Portfolio Administrator. The application will close on 2nd March 2020.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R316 791 per annum
Western Cape Department of Human Settlements advertised post is as follows:
- Portfolio Administrator: Project Initiation Planning and User Support: Information Management (12 month contract period), Ref No. HS 07/2020
- An appropriate 3-year National Diploma/B-degree;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a Human Settlement Project Management Office (PMO) working environment.
- Knowledge of the following: Project Management Office (PMO) procedures;
- Modern systems of governance and administration;
- Project Management methodologies and procedures;
- System administration of Information Systems; Portfolio and Project Management system;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven computer literacy;
- Planning, organising, people management and networking skills;
- Problem solving, dispute and conflict resolution skills;
- Presenting, facilitating, interviewing and listening skills;
- Implementation and monitoring skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work independently and in a team under tight deadlines.
How to apply
Enquiries: Mr J van Wyngaardt at (021) 483 3634