Western Cape Department of Environmental Affairs and Development Planning hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of System Controller. The application will close on 18th November 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R257 508 per annum
Western Cape Department of Environmental Affairs and Development Planning advertised post is as follows:
- LOGIS System Controller: Risk and Performance Management, Ref No. EADP 2019-53
- An appropriate 1-2 year post-school qualification Certificate or higher;
- A minimum of 3 years’ appropriate experience.
- Working knowledge of the following: Supply Chain Management; Logistical Information System (LOGIS) functions.
- Knowledge of the following: Applicable legislative and framework; Public Finance and Management Act (PFMA), regulations and guidelines; Supply Chain Management regulations, notes, circulars, policy frameworks;
- Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act and its associated regulations;
- Public management practices;
- Financial management and supply chain management services;
- Written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
Enquiries: Mr Z Davids at (021) 483 4723