Western Cape Department of Education hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Call Centre Manager. The application will close on 23rd September 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Western Cape Department of Education advertised post is as follows:
- CALL CENTRE MANAGER (ASD) REF NO: 282
- An appropriate National Diploma (NQF Level 6) or Degree with at least 3 years’ supervisory experience in Client services, Human Resources or in Financial Accounting environment in Public Service sector.
- Knowledge and experience of Customer Interaction Centre (CIC) and IMS systems.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management, salary and finance policies and guidelines in Government.
- Proficiency in at least two official languages of the Western Cape;
- Computer Literacy.
- Resolve conflict and related issues, provide and facilitate training, internal and external liaison, manage centre budget, analyses and reports on centre data, develop good practice, manage ICT requirements, manage relevant projects.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted by using the following URL https://wcedonline.westerncape.gov.za/home/, via Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. The applicants are advised to read the foreword available on the WCED website before applying for the post/s.
ENQUIRIES: Mr LL Bruce Tel No: (021) 467 2558