Western Cape Department of Economic Development and Tourism hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Personal Assistant. The application will close on 23rd September 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R 257 508 per annum
Western Cape Department of Economic Development and Tourism advertised post is as follows:
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT: ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INTEGRATION REF NO: DEDAT 2019-33
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification) plus a Secretarial/Office Administration Diploma/ Certificate (or equivalent qualification);
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in rendering support services to Senior Management;
- A valid Code B driving licence.
- Knowledge and understanding of the following: Regulations/policies/prescripts and procedures;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Proven computer literacy in MS Office;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Organising and planning skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Telephonic etiquette;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
How to apply
Only applications submitted online will be accepted. To apply submit your application online only: via http://www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs or https://westerncapegov.erecruit.co
Enquiries: Ms B Mpahlaza at (021) 483 9001