Western Cape Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Librarian. The application will close on 23rd September 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R 257 508 per annum
Western Cape Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport advertised post is as follows:
- LIBRARIAN: INFORMATION SERVICES REF NO:CAS 2019-35
- An appropriate 3-year tertiary qualification (National Diploma/B-degree or higher) in Library and Information Science;
- Experience in events and project management
- A valid Code B driving licence.
- Knowledge of the following: Working in a publications environment; Proofreading, promotions and marketing; Public and provincial libraries; Budget management;
- Proven computer literacy;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Planning and organising skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to apply
Only applications submitted online will be accepted. To apply submit your application online only: via http://www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs or https://westerncapegov.erecruit.co
Enquiries: Mr N Adonis at (021) 483 2145