Western Cape Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Administrative Assistant. The application will close on 6th May 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R 257 508 per annum
Western Cape Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport advertised post is as follows:
- Administrative Officer: Technical Services, Ref No. CAS 2019-20
- A Grade 12 (Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification) with a 1-year post school qualification NQF 5 (or equivalent qualification) ;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the following: Interest in Libraries environment Computer environment; Library methods, techniques and procedures; Automated systems as they apply to book processing;
- Some knowledge of reader interest levels; HR policies and performance management practices;
- Problem solving skills; Excellent report writing skills;
- Communication (written and verbal) skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape;
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office).
How to apply
Enquiries Mr B Meyer at (021) 483 2309