Western Cape Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Archivist and Supply Chain Management Clerk. The application will close on 22nd July 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R173 703 per annum
Western Cape Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport advertised post is as follows:
- Supply Chain Management Clerk: Demand and Acquisition Management, Ref No. CAS 2019-31
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification)
- A valid code EB driving licence; Experience in sourcing quotations for an electronic procurement system.
- A good understanding of the following: Supply Chain Management legislation, policies, regulations, frameworks, standards and guidelines, as well as departmental policies and procedures;
- Communication (written and verbal) skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape;
- Minute taking skills;
- Ability to draft documents in Word or Excel;
- Proven computer literacy.
How to apply
Only applications submitted online will be accepted. To apply submit your application online only: via www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs or https://westerncapegov.erecruit.co
ENQUIRIES: Ms S Esterhuyse at (021) 483 9559