Western Cape Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Office Manager. The application will close on 12th August 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Western Cape Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport advertised post is as follows:
- Office Manager: Cultural Affairs, Ref No. CAS 2019-33
- An appropriate tertiary qualification (3-year National Diploma or higher qualification);
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing administration functions and rendering an executive support service to senior management.
- Recommendations: Report writing and Human Resource Management.
- Competencies: Knowledge of the following: Budget Management; Organisational and management practices, policies and operational functioning of a Chief Directorate; Relevant legislation/policies/prescripts and procedures; Relevant software; Advanced Computer literacy skills; Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills; Supervisory skills; Planning and organising skills; Ability to draft complex documentation; Ability work under pressure; Manage various office administration activities simultaneously; Research skills; Analysing skills; Writing and reporting skills; Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
How to apply
Only applications submitted online will be accepted. To apply submit your application online only: via www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs or https://westerncapegov.erecruit.co
ENQUIRIES: Mr G Redman at Tel No: (021) 483 9507