Western Cape Department of Community Safety hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Security Officer. The application will close on 6th May 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R 173 703 per annum
Western Cape Department of Community Safety advertised post is as follows:
- Security Officer: Physical Protection, Ref no. CS 2019-11 (10 posts available)
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification);
- Grade B registration with PSIRA ;
- A valid code B driving licence;
- Must be willing to work shifts and away from home when required.
- Knowledge of the following: PSIRA; Control access to public premises and vehicles Act, Act 53 of 1985; Conflict Management;
- Proven computer literacy;
- Communication (written and verbal ) skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Self-motivated with the ability to perform whilst under pressure
How to apply
Enquiries: Mr MS Kalam at (021) 483 5504