Western Cape Department of Agriculture hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Farm Aid. The application will close on 27th May 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R102 534 per annum (Level 02)
Western Cape Department of Agriculture advertised post is as follows:
- FARM AID: FARM SERVICES (NORTIER) REF NO: AGR 2019-21(X2 POSTS)
- Basic literacy and numeracy (ABET Level 2 or higher)
- A valid Code B driving licence.
- Competencies: A good understanding of the following: Activities small grain production; Handling of livestock (e.g. sheep, cattle and ostriches); Handling of machinery and power tools regarding maintenance of infrastructure;
- Communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
How to apply
You may use 1 of the 3 options available to submit your application: (1) Hand Deliveries (Between 08:00 am to 17:00 pm): Affirmative Portfolios, Unit 14, 1st floor, 3 Canal Edge, Tyger Waterfront, Carl Cronje Drive, Bellville, 7530, (2) Postal: You may post it to the following postal address: PO 5496, Tyger Valley Centre Parking Area, Bellville, 7536. (3) E-mail address: [email protected] may use only one application platform as only one application will be accepted. Applications not submitted on or before the closing date as well as faxed will not be considered. Applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form.
ENQUIRIES: Mr C Rheeder at (021) 808 7789