University of Johannesburg hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Lecturer. The application will close on 28th February 2019.
University of Johannesburg advertised post is as follows:
- Lecturer-REF: A/19021420
- A Master’s degree (NQF 9) in Human Physiology;
- Relevant Human Physiology lecturing experience in the Higher education sector (minimum 3 years)
- Excellent command of the field of Human Physiology and its latest knowledge and trends;
- Good interpersonal and communication skill;
- Ability to facilitate learning through blended and technologically-based teaching methods;
- Ability to function in a diverse working environment;
- Excellent organising ability and administration skills;
- Good time-management skills and the ability to perform under pressure and
- The ability to function independently, as well as in a team.
How to apply
To submit your application for the above-mentioned post, please register (first-time users of the UJ e-recruitment portal) or login (existing users of the UJ e-recruitment portal) by going to the website of the UJ e-recruitment portal (http://jobs.uj.ac.za) and uploading a detailed Curriculum Vitae as well as the names and full contact details (including telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) of at least three traceable and credible referees. Please also attach the following: a copy of your highest academic qualification, proof of registration with professional bodies you might belong to and a list of accredited research output and/ or a portfolio of your creative output.