Thembelihle Local Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Manager. The application will close on 10th May 2019.
Location: Northern Cape
Thembelihle Local Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- Senior Manager:Corporate and Community Services
- B Degree/Diploma in Public Administration/Management Sciences/Law or equivalent qualification.
- A postgraduate qualification will serve as an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of cooperative governance and intergovernmental relations.
- At least 5years’ experience at middle management level in a municipal or equivalent environment
- The applicant must have met the minimum requirements for the post as laid down in Government Gazette No.37245, dated 17 January 2014.
- Extensive knowledge of human resources management (including industrial relations), administration as well as in the Key Performance Areas listed below.
- Goal orientated & good strategic management skills
- The suitable candidate will be expected to sign an employment contract, a performance agreement, will have to disclose all financial interest, and be willing to be subjected to security vetting.
- Compliance with all the requirements as contained in Government Gazette No 29967 of 15 June 2007, as amended by Government Gazette No.41996 of 26 October 2018.
How to apply
Applications should be sent in a sealed envelope Marked with Name of Post and Reference number to:Thembelihle Municipality Attention: Municipal Manager Michael R. Jack Private Bag X3 HOPETOWN 8750
Candidates are invited to submit an application for the vacant post on an official application form as provided in Annexure C of Government Gazette No.37245 of 17 January 2014: Local Government: Regulations on Appointment and Conditions of Employment of Senior Managers (failure to use this form will result in the candidate being disqualified)which is obtainable from the following Municipal Website Address: www.thembelihlemunicipality.gov.za
Enquiries: Tel: 053-203 0005/8