Theewaterskloof Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Housing Development Officer. The application will close on 1st November 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R222 876.00 p.a. and R289 272.00 p.a.
Theewaterskloof Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- HOUSING DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- The most eligible candidate must be in possession of a Senior Certificate(certified copy (proof) must be attached to the application form)with 3 years’ proven administrative experience in a municipal environment.
- Applicants with project management experience or experience in a housing environment will serve as a recommendation.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Be able to handle conflict.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent facilitation skills are essential.Good communication skills in at least two (2) of the three official languages of the Western Cape, namely English,Afrikaans and Xhosa.
- The incumbent will be required to perform duties at the Greyton and Genadendal office on a weekly basis, as well as any other town within the Theewaterskloof Municipal area if and when there is an operational need.
How to apply
Applicants must complete the prescribed application form along with a detailed CV with originally certified copies of qualifications, ID document, as well as a testimonial in order to be considered for the position. Application forms must be forwarded to the Manager: Human Resources, Theewaterskloof Municipality,P O Box 24 Caledon 7230.
Enquiries: Ms. B Petersen –Manager Human Settlements Tel: 028–2143300