Theewaterskloof Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Regional Inspector. The application will close on 10th May 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Theewaterskloof Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- REGIONAL INSPECTOR: LAW ENFORCEMENT
- Grade12 PLUS a Diploma in Security Management (PSIRA Registered –Grade A) and/ora National Diploma in Policing and/or a Diploma in Traffic Management
- A valid Code EB Driving License
- Computer literate
- At least 3 to 5 years relevant experience in Law Enforcement (preferably in Local Government).
- No criminal record (important –valid SAPS clearance certificate or proof of application of clearance certificate must accompany your application–Applicants must provide a valid police clearance certificate not older than 6 months on the day of the interview –applicants who does not provide the valid clearance certificate on the day of the interview will automatically be disqualified.
- Must be in possession of a Firearm Competency Certificate for a Handgun; Rifle and Shotgun.
- Excellent communication skills in at least two (2) of the three (3) officials languages in the Western Cape, namely English, Afrikaans and Xhosa
How to apply
Applicants must complete the prescribed application form along with a detailed CV with originally certified copies of qualifications, ID document, as well as a testimonial in order to be considered for the position. Application forms must be forwarded to the Manager: Human Resources, Theewaterskloof Municipality, P O Box 24 Caledon 7230.
Enquiries: Contact Mr. FB Prollius: Manager Traffic Services –Tel: 028 –2143 300