Theewaterskloof Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Accountant. The application will close on 9th April 2020 @ 12:00.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R310 596.00 – R403 164.00 p.a
Theewaterskloof Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- MANAGER: INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- The most eligible candidate must be in possession of a Senior Certificate with mathematics or accountancy as subjects
- 5 years’ experience relevant to the below responsibilities within SCM or related environment, or a three (3) year Diploma or Degree with accountancy and or economics with 3 years’ experience relevant to the below responsibilities within a SCM or related environment.
- Must be computer literate.
- Good communication skills in at least two (2) of the three official languages of the Western Cape, namely English, Afrikaans and Xhosa.
- Good human relations.
- A valid driver’s license.
How to apply
Applicants must complete the prescribed application form along with a detailed CV with originally certified copies of qualifications, ID document, as well as a testimonial in order to be considered for the position. Application forms must be forwarded to the Manager: Human Resources, Theewaterskloof Municipality, P O Box 24 Caledon 7230.
Enquiries: Ms. Z Nel-Gagiano: Deputy Director Corporate Services, Tel: 028 –214 3300