The Presidency hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Chairperson. The application will close on 14th February 2020.
The Presidency advertised post is as follows:
- INDEPENDENT EXTERNAL CHAIRPERSON OF THE RISK MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
- An independent external person, with extensive knowledge of the relevant regulations and prescripts including the Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations, IS0 31000, King Reports on Corporate Governance, COSO and the Public Sector Risk Management Framework.
- Experience in Strategic Planning, Stakeholder relations/ management, Risk Management, Financial Management, Internal Control, Compliance, Anti-Fraud and Corruption, Business Continuity and Auditing.
- Experience in serving in oversight committees.
- Knowledge and or experience in the public sector will be an added advantage.
- Must be a member of a professional body, preferably in Risk Management.
How to apply
Applications must be forwarded to The Presidency, Private Bag x1000, Pretoria, 0001 or Hand deliver at Government Avenue, Union Buildings. For Attention: Mr G Mahlangu
ENQUIRIES: Mr Gavin Mahlangu, Tel No: (012) 300 -5378