The Presidency hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Personnel Practitioner. The application will close on 12th August 2019.
The Presidency advertised post is as follows:
- SENIOR PERSONNEL PRACTITIONER: PMDS
- Senior certificate plus a National Diploma/Degree or equivalent qualification on NQF level 6.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in performance management.
- Competencies: Be professional, highly motivated, initiative and critical thinker who will be able to gather and analyse information skilfully; Have excellent interpersonal skills; Have excellent organizational and planning skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; Have sense of urgency and ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems in a timely manner; Be able to work independently and as part of a team and also work well under pressure; Excellent telephone etiquette; Have effective oral and written communication skills; Have good presentation skills; Be able to conduct research; Good office management skills; and Be able to handle confidential matters and has integrity and is trustworthy.
- Knowledge of policy development/ formulation.
- Good computer knowledge;
- Good understanding of Public Service Regulatory Framework. Knowledge of PERSAL.
How to apply
The Presidency, Private Bag x1000, Pretoria, 0001 or Hand deliver at Government avenue, Union Buildings. FOR ATTENTION: Ms Kefilwe Maubane. Applications must be submitted on form Z83.
ENQUIRIES: Mr W Dube Tel No: (012) 300 5861