Swartland Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Inspector. The application will close on 30th August 2019 @ 12:00.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R263 100 – R341 520 p.a
Swartland Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- Senior Inspector Law Enforcement (Dog Unit) (Swartland Area). Reference number: V25/19
- Grade 12 (NQF 4)
- Valid Code B driving license
- Law Enforcement Certificate and Traffic Diploma
- Appointed as a Traffic Officer
- No criminal record.
- Computer literate
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Conflict management
- Negotiating skills
- Four (4) years relevant experience
How to apply
Full details and the prescribed application forms can be requested telephonically from Mr D Carolus at 022 487 9400 or on our website at www.swartland.org.za. Completed applications on which the post reference numbers are clearly indicated and including certified copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Human Resources Division, Private Bag X52, Malmesbury, 7299.