Swartland Municipality is offering Strategic Management graduate / Internship opportunity for 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 19th February 2019 @ 12:00
Duration: 12 months
Stipend: R72 000 p.a
- NQF Level 6 Qualification (National Diploma or Degree) in Public Administration/Management or similar, within the last three (3) years (2016-2018)
- Valid Code B driver’s license
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Bilingual (Afrikaans and English)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and ability to give attention to detail
How to apply
Full details and the prescribed application forms can be requested telephonically from Mr D Carolus at 022 487 9400 or on our website at www.swartland.org.za. Completed applications and including certified copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Human Resources Division, Private Bag X52, Malmesbury, 7299.