Sol Plaatjie Local Municipality is Offering a graduate / internship opportunities for 2019.
Location: Northern Cape
Closing date: 25 April 2019 @ 16:00.
Duration: 2 Years
Stipend: R100 000 – R150 000 per annum
Sol Plaatjie Local Municipality advertised internship is as follows:
- Financial Interns (Financial Management Grant (FMG) (5 Vacancies) (Ref. 2019/009)
- B Com degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Computer literate (MS Excel)
- Knowledge of the Municipal Finance Management Act, 56 of 2003 (MFMP) will be an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
How to apply
Forward the application form, CV and diplomas/certificates to fax: 086 650 0314 or e-mail: [email protected] or drop off in the application box on the 3rd Floor, New Civic Building, for attention: Mrs Christine Gouws.
Application forms can be obtained from:• Sol Plaatje Municipality, New Civic Building, cnr Bultfontein and Lyndhurst Avenues• www.solplaatje.org.za• via e-mail to [email protected]
Telephonic enquiries: Mrs Christine Gouws at (053) 830-6705.