Special Investigating Unit (SIU) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Head. The application will close on 13th September 2019.
Special Investigating Unit (SIU) advertised post is as follows:
- HEAD: STAKEHOLDER RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS (Ref No. SIU19/08/001)
- LLB or Honours Degree in Communications or equivalent (NQF 8).
- 8 to 10 years relevant experience in law / public relations / communications, of which 5 years is at a senior management level.
- Experience in a forensic investigation environment would be advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of internal and external communication principles and processes.
- Sound knowledge of brand management principles.
- Sound knowledge of business development strategies and framework.
- Knowledge of the law enforcement environment and provincial / local government structures, processes and policies would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of financial principles.
- Business writing.
- Conflict management.
- Planning and organizing.
- Relationship management.
- Attention to details.
- Deadline driven.
- Stakeholder focused.
- Results oriented.
- Strategic thinker.
How to apply
Applications for this post can be forwarded to Email: [email protected] or Fax to: 086 451 0093
All applicants must complete the SIU Application form. Application Form can be downloaded from https://www.siu.org.zaor visit SIU’s file share on https://siushare.siu.org.za (Click on Enter as Guest).