Setsoto Local Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Financial Officer. The application will close on 26th July 2019 @ 16:30.
Location: Free State
Setsoto Local Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER TERM: FIVE (5) YEAR
- A Bachelor’s degree or B.Tech in Accounting / NQF Level 7 in the field of Accounting, Finance or Economics or Chartered Accounting SA;
- A Minimum of (7) seven years experience at Senior and middle management level, of which at least (2) two years must be at senior management level.
- Certificate in Municipal Financial Management Programme as prescribed by National Treasury, Government Gazette No 29967 dated 15 June 2007 or Equivalent Qualification;
- The appointed candidate must be in possession of valid driver’s licence and a suitable vehicle for proper performance of his/her functions and discharge of duties;
- Willingness to work irregular hours with extensive traveling.
- A post-graduate degree, MFMP qualification and registration with a relevant professional body will serve as a strong recommendation.
How to apply
Applicants must download and fill in an Application Form (Annexure C) available on the Municipal Website at (www.setsoto.co.za) or directly from the Government Notice No. 21 of 17 January 2014 (Annexure C).
Detailed and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae accompanied by certified copies of qualifications must be addressed to: The Municipal Manager, Setsoto Local Municipality, P O Box 116, Ficksburg 9730 or alternatively can be delivered to the Municipal Offices, 27 Voortrekker Street, Office of the Municipal Manager, Annexure Building Second Floor, Ficksburg, 9730.
ENQUIRIES: Mr STR Ramakarane. (Municipal Manager), tel (051) 933 9300