Setsoto Local Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Assets Manager. The application will close on 18th January 2019 @ 16:30.
Location: Free State
Salary: R 404 647.15 per annum
Setsoto Local Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- ASSETS MANAGER
- Recognized B degree/ National Diploma in Accounting/ Finance or Property Management
- BCom Honors in Accounting will be an added advantages
- Relevant working experience within local government of which five (5) years should be at a management level
- Knowledge and application of various legislation with regards to the functions of Assets Management
- Demonstrate high level of problem solving and people management capabilities and also a high level of effective communication and managing complex team capabilities
- Computer literacy and a valid driver’s license minimum (Code B)
- No criminal records of any kind
How to apply
Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated Curriculum Vitae, as well as certified copies of all qualifications and Identity Document. Failure to submit requested documents will result in your application not being considered. Applicants who do not receive feedback within two months from the closing date must accept that their application were unsuccessful. Short-listed candidates will be subjected to reference checks, vetting and signing of indemnity forms. A candidate who canvasses for preference will be disqualified. Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
Please send applications to the Municipal Manager, Setsoto Municipality, P O Box 116, Ficksburg 9730. Faxed or e-mailed applications will be automatically disqualified. Enquiries Human Resource Manager, (Me B.L. Mokoena), Tel (051) 933 9300