Sekhukhune District Municipality invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2018 academic year.
Closing Date: 01 December 2017 at 16:30
Check full details below…
To be eligible for selection, the following conditions shall apply:
- The applicant should be a documented resident of Sekhukhune District Municipality
- Preference will be given to applicants who are younger than 25 years of age (Older applicants would still be considered on merit)
- The applicant should not hold a bursary from any other institution
- The applicant should have achieved outstanding performance (average of 70% + for matriculants in Mathematics, Physical Science, Technology, Accounting and Economics).
- Students who are already enrolled for a study programme at post-school education and training institution must have achieved a 70% + average in their current year of study.
In making the final decision , preference will be given to:
- Previously disadvantaged individual
- Female applicants and persons with disabilities
Applicants are required to attach recently certified copies of the following documents:
- Identity Document
- Proof of residence (endorsed by the Municipality or Traditional Authority)
- Parent/s or Guardian/s’ Proof of income or affidavit if there’s no income
- Recent statement of results
- Acceptance letter from the post-school education and training institution
How to apply
Completed application forms should be addressed and posted to:
The Municipal Manager, Sekhukhune District Municipality,
Private Bag X8611
hand delivered to:
Bareki Mall Offices Street (Pick n Pay Centre), Groblersdal.
Application forms are obtainable from at: www.sekhukhunedistrict.gov.za
Enquiries should be directed to: Mr G. Sanoka, at tel: (013) 262 7300 / 7438 / OR Mr. M. Mathebe, at tel (013) 262 7300 /7733