Sasria hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Head. The application will close on 23rd September 2019.
Sasria advertised post is as follows:
- Head of Actuarial
- Minimum requirements -University graduate degree, either newly qualified actuary (FASSA/FIA/FFA) or 12 or more actuarial exams completed.
- Minimum of 3 to 6 years’ experience in a similar position in the short-term insurance industry.
- CERA qualification will be advantageous.
- Experience and understanding of a variety actuarial reserving methodologies.
- Detailed understanding of Solvency Assessment and Management (SAM) or Solvency II
- Sound understanding of ERM principles and philosophy
- Strong Computer literacy (especially MS Excel)
- Project Management
- Actuarial Reserving
- Capital Modelling
- Financial Analysis
- Analytically minded, always seeking the most efficient solutions
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Able to organize and motivate others, who in many cases may be in a more senior position
- Ability to work with all levels of management and across business units and departments
- Have a strong presence and can interact effectively with Board, CEO and senior management
- Keen and effective team player•Creative problem solving
How to apply
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO: [email protected]