Sarah Baartman District Municipality is offering a graduate / internship opportunities for 2019.
Location: Eastern Cape
Closing Date: 24th May 2019
Duration: 2 Year Fixed Contract
Stipend: R100 000 per annum
Sarah Baartman District Municipality advertised internship programme is as follows:
- Trainee Accountant NOTICE NO. 30 OF 2019
- Belong to a previously disadvantaged group or background;
- Possess a formal qualification in Accounting, Finance, Auditing and Economics;
- Must be computer literate with the knowledge of MS Office Software Package (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Ability to speak at least two languages spoken within the Council’s area of jurisdiction;
- Must be willing to undergo an assessment test; and
- Preference will be given to those applicants coming from the SBDM area of jurisdiction.
How to apply
APPLICATIONS MUST BE FORWARDED TO: D.M. PILLAY, MUNICIPAL MANAGER – SARAH BAARTMAN DISTRICT MUNICIPALITYP O BOX 318, PORT ELIZABETH, 6000.
Application forms are obtainable from the CORPORATE SERVICES section. Applications containing detailed Curriculum Vitae with certified qualifications must be lodged to the CORPORATE SERVICES section in an envelope marked “CONFIDENTIAL” and stating the position applied for.
Enquiries: contact 041 508 7001 / 041 508 7044 for further information.