South African National AIDS Council (SANAC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Administrator. The application will close on 16th July 2019.
South African National AIDS Council (SANAC) advertised posts are as follows:
- Advanced Diploma in Office Administration or Office Management, Diploma in Public Administration, Diploma in Business Administration, or equivalent qualification.
- Proven ability to communicate and interact with high-level officials
- Experience in working with Government agencies, NGOs, international development organizations, and the private sector
- Exceptional communication, writing, and editing experience
- Sound computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, and the Internet.
- Document management
- Sound organizational skills
- Initiative and working ability to work independently
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of other local languages would be an advantage;
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity, understanding of the political, contextual, and ethical issues in assigned areas
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Flexibility to work beyond regular normal business hours
- Ability to travel upon request
- Valid Code B Drivers’ license.
How to apply
Applications should be emailed to [email protected]. Kindly indicate the name of the position on the subject line of the email.