South African Medical Research Council (SAMRC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Project Coordinator. The application will close on 31st October 2019.
South African Medical Research Council (SAMRC) advertised post is as follows:
- Project Coordinator 2-year Contract. REFERENCE NUMBER (R282A )
- Four-year degree in a related field i.e. social science/criminology/public health
- At least two years of relevant research experience in study co-ordination
- Experience conducting face to face interviews
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English and an African language
- Valid South African driver’s license.
- Must be willing to travel within South Africa
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Training skills
- Coordination and supervisory skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing people and conflict resolution
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently; manage multiple tasks and a small team effectively
- Good knowledge and experience of using various computer software packages including Office package (including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
How to apply
Visit the following Web Site to complete an online application. https://forms.gle/fBFSxY6Cn8vQNdSU9