Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 11 May 2018 @ 12:00
Salary Level: R60 000 – R66 000 per Annum
The Saldanha Bay Municipality advertised interns are as follows:
- Certificate in Disaster Management / Fire Fighting
- National Diploma in Surveying
- Applicants must reside within the Saldanha Bay municipal area
- Computer Literacy in MS Office
- Code B license
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communications skills in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- Candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
How to Apply :
Application forms are available at Human Resources Office or you can click here to download application form. Applications, accompanied by the Saldanha Bay Municipality Application Form, including certified copies of certificates, to be forwarded to: The Human Resources Services, Private Bag X12, Vredenburg, 7380 or via email:[email protected].(Applications/Supporting documents, larger than 2MB. sent via e- mail are not accommodated).
Check full details below…