South African Airways (SAA) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2017 / 2018. The advertised interns are for Travel & Tourism Management.
Closing Date: 01 September 2017 at 23H59
Duration: 12 months
Check full details below…
- 3 year National Diploma/Degree in Travel & Tourism Management or any related field
- Grade 12
- South African Identity
- Fluency in English
- Must be able to swim
- A minimum height of 1.58m is required (without shoes).
- A maximum body mass index of 25 for Females and 28 for Males.
- CCM qualified (CAA qualification) will be an advantage.
- Current and Valid medical (DD50) will be an advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the onboard safety of our Customers and provide a five star Customer experience on-board in line with SAA Customer Services Standards.
- To resolve all conflict and disputes for our customers on all flights.
- To assist in promoting and protecting the Corporate Brand, goodwill and ensuring the company’s image is upheld as a brand ambassador.
- Lastly the role will be required to support the optimization of the team by participating in improvement initiatives within the area of accountability. To effectively perform this role Cabin Crew Members need to adhere to standard operating procedure and are accountable to the Senior Purser/Purser on all aircraft
Knowledge & Attributes
- Knowledge of and experience in the SAA Airport Operations and Voyager will be an advantage.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Planning and Organizing skills.
- Listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- The onus is on the applicant to prove that he/she meets the minimum requirements, therefore please ensure that your CV is detailed enough, in other words, makes reference to qualifications, knowledge, skills, experience (inclusive of duties, tenure, designation etc.) and attributes.
- Please note that no applications will be accepted without a certified copy of the applicant’s South African Identity Document; Matric/Grade 12 and a 03year’s Diploma in Travel and Tourism.
- Applicants will go through a comprehensive assessment process which may include competency and/or psychometric assessments.
- Successful applicants are required to successfully complete all AvMed, SEPT, Service Training Modules and all Cabin Crew training assessments within the course time frame.
- Applicants must not have a criminal record as applicants will undergo pre-employment checks i.e. criminal, credit, reference, authentication of qualification etc.
- SAA reserves the right not to make an appointment to any of the positions contained in this advert.
Applicants will go through a comprehensive assessment process which may include competency and/or psychometric assessments. Successful applicants are required to successfully complete all AvMed, SEPT, Service Training Modules and all Cabin Crew training assessments within the course time frame.
How to Apply
Should no response on your application be received in 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.