Rustenburg Local Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Artisan, Town Planner, Unit Manager and more. The application will close on 8th August 2019.
Location: North West
Rustenburg Local Municipality advertised posts are as follows:
- UNIT MANAGER: ESTATE ADMINISTRATION & LAND SALES(REF: DPHS-1.1)
- TOWN PLANNER: LAND USE MANAGEMENT(REF: DPHS-1.2)
- SECTION MANAGER: DISASTER MANAGEMENT(REF: DPS2.1)
- ARTISAN/PLUMBING: CIVIL FACILITIES(REF: DCD3.1)
- ARTISAN/ ELECTRICIAN: CIVIL FACILITIES(REF: DCD3.2)
- SOUND AND LIGHT TECHNICIAN (REF: DCD3.3)
- HEAD: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(RE-ADVERT)(RLM–DCS 4.1)
- ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT & WORKSTUDY OFFICER(RLM–DCS 4.2)
How to apply
All applications must be submitted with a detailed CV, Certified copies of qualifications, ID document and driver’s licence, the names of three references from current and previous employers and a fully completed official application form, as available from the municipal website or the Human Resources Department, to be couriered or hand delivered to Directorate: Corporate Support Services, Unit: Human Resources, c/o Nelson Mandela & Beyers Naude Drive, Rustenburg 0299, P O Box 16, Rustenburg 0300. Please mark envelope “VACANCY”.
Check full details below…