Road Traffic Infringement Agency (RTIA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Public Awareness Ambassador. The application will close on 11th June 2019 @ 16:30.
Road Traffic Infringement Agency (RTIA) advertised post is as follows:
- AARTO Public Awareness Ambassador(s) Reference: APAA/RTIA/2019
- Matric certificate
- Quality report writing
- Basic Knowledge of Ms Word and Excel
- Proficiency in English
- Driver’s licence, Certificate, Diploma and B degree in Communications and Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Coordination ability
- Energetic and willingness to learn
- Highly motivated and creative individual with a passion forroad safety
- Community engagement and participation, both face to face and online
- Willingness to travel extensively
How to apply
To apply please submit a letter of application, recent curriculum vitae as well as certified copies of qualifications and identity document. Applications must be addressed to: The Human Resources Division, RTIA, PO Box 6341, Halfway House, 1685 or hand delivered to Waterfall Edge B, Howick Close, Waterfall Office Park, Bekker Road, Midrand or emailed to [email protected]