Closing Date: 31 October 2018
Location: South African
Field of Studies
- BCom: Finance
- Road Traffic Management Degree / National Diploma.
- Be South African citizens
- Must intend to studying at an accredited South African Educational Institution in one of the above mentioned field of study
- Be prepared to enter into an agreement with the Road Traffic Infringement Agency and do counter-service in the Road Traffic Infringement Agency upon completion of the qualification
- Do not have any other bursary funding.
Applicants must note the following:
- Application forms must be posted or hand delivered by not later than the closing date.
- Applicants must complete bursary application forms available on the Agency website, attach certified copies of qualifications, recent academic records, Identity Document, proof of registration, proof of guardian’s income, and motivational letter.
- Application forms are available on www.rtia.co.za or at the reception of the Road Traffic Infringement Agency
- Correspondence will be limited to the successful candidates.
How to Apply
Applications must be addressed to: [email protected] or The Human Resources Division, RTIA, P O Box 6341, Halfway House, 1685 or hand delivered to Waterfall Edge B, Howick Close, Waterfall Office Park, Bekker Road, Midrand.
Enquiries: Mr I M Chavalala 087 285 7998.