Road Accident Fund (RAL) hereby invites applicants to apply for vacant jobs posts (Vacancies). The advertise post are Administrative Assistant: Legal Cost T.A.S.K Grade 06 X2.!
Closing Date: 19 December 2017
Check full details below…
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Team Leader: Finalization Department, the successful candidate will be responsible to ensure that received bills/files are allocated on the legal cost system for officers to assess and mark them for payment requisition and general administration of legal costs.
Key Performance Areas
- Perform Office Administration
- Perform validation of allocated bills
- Perform Batching and Indexing
- Provide reports as and when required
Qualifications and Experience
- Appropriate Matric or grade 12 Certificate @ NQF level 4 or equivalent
- 12 Months working experience of which 6months should have been in the similar environment
- Claims /Litigation/Summons/Administration/Registration & Data capturing
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Proficiency in English and one other official language.
- Good communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Computer Literate
- Interpersonal Relations
- Good Organizational, administrative and time management skills
- Team player
The total cost to company of minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is minimum R185 338.00
per annum, will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATIONS CAN BE FORWARDED FOR ATTENTION OF THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AT [email protected] OR Hand delivered at 38 Ida Street, Menlo Park.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages