Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (PRASA) CRES invites unemployed graduates and students for Internship Programme 2017 / 2018. The advertised interns are for Finance, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Real Estate & Asset Management.
Closing Date: 05 September 2017
Location: Johannesburg & KZN
Duration: 12 months
Check full details below…
- National Diploma / B.Com Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualifications
Supply Chain Management (X1)
- National Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Purchasing / Procurement/ Logistics or Business Management.
Human Capital Management (X1)
- National Diploma / Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resource Development /Human Resource Management
- National Diploma / B.Com Degree in Accounting / any equivalent qualifications
Real Estate & Asset Management (x2)
- National Diploma or Bachelors’ Degree in Real Estate & Asset Management / Property studies/Property DevelopmentNaluations
Supply Chain Management (x2)
- National Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Purchasing / Procurement/ Logistics or Business Management
How to apply
Please apply by submitting your CV and certified copies (not more than 3 months) of qualifications and ID to email address: [email protected] or Umjantshi House 7th Floor, Room 711, 30 Wolmarans Street, Braamfontein 2017 or PRASA CRES Kwa-Zulu Natal Offices, PRASA Building, 65 Masabalala Yengwa Avenure.
N.B.: Incomplete applications will be discarded.
If you have not been contacted by this office after 3 months of the closing date of the advert consider your application unsuccessful.