Public Protector South Africa (PPSA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Manager. The application will close on 7th August 2020 @ 16:30.
Public Protector South Africa (PPSA) advertised post is as follows:
- MANAGER: CEO SUPPORT, Reference: PPSA 5/72020)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably with Business Management/Public Management) is required
- A Postgraduate qualification in Public Management/Business Management or Office Management will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience is required of which 3 years must have been in support role of Senior Executive
- A valid driver’s licence and own transport
- Sound understanding and working experience in Office Management, administration and support.
- Knowledge of the PFMA, Treasury Regulations and other relevant Legislative Frameworks is essential
- Be able to use Ms Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, Access and Projects
- Detail oriented, able to track and organize information and data
- Communicates effectively to ensure projects are handled successfully
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and oral) skills
- Demonstrating outstanding ability to correspond with colleagues, internal and external customers
- Excellent presentation skills to audiences at all levels
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to manage many tasks at once, work against short deadlines and to remain calm and focused
- Project Management skills
- Excellent Organisational skills, with experience of planning own workload to meet deadlines
How to apply
Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter with a detailed CV and 3 references and including certified copies of qualifications and ID document must be direct your application for the attention of Ms P Moota by email to [email protected].
Enquiries: Mr T Khunou @ tel (012) 366 7031