Perishable Products Export Control Board (PPECB) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Inspector. The application will close on 2nd June 2019.
Location: Pretoria, Nelspruit & Cape Town
Perishable Products Export Control Board (PPECB) advertised post is as follows:
- A National Diploma in an agricultural or food science discipline.
- National Certificate: Perishable Produce Export Technology would be advantageous.
- Practical exposure/experience of products inspected in the relevant region i.e. Grapes, Citrus, Pome fruit, Stone fruit, Canned products and Vegetables
- Competency in the afore-mentioned product together with Container Loading experience would be an advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- The ability to work independently and / or with minimum supervision.
- A valid code 08 driving license and own reliable vehicle is a requirement for doing the job.
How to apply