Pixley Ka Seme Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Environmental Health Practitioner. The application will close on 8th August 2019.
Location: Northern Cape
Salary: R 23 219.00 –R 30 144.00 p.m
Pixley Ka Seme Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH PRACTITIONER X2
- A National Diploma or B Tech degree in Environmental Health with one year’s complete community service.
- Registration as an Environmental Health Practitioner with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- Law enforcement/ Peace Officer certificate will be an added advantage
- Valid driver’s license (Code EB)
- Leadership Skills
- Report Writing Skills
- Computer Literate
- Community development
- Project Management
- Good communication Skills, both verbal and in writing. Must be able to communicate in all the languages that are predominantly used within the region. (Afrikaans, English)
- Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of the different sanitation systems
How to apply
Letters of application, accompanied by a full CV and certified copies of qualifications, certificates, ID and valid drivers licence must be forwarded to the Municipal Manager, Pixley ka Seme District Municipality, Private Bag X1012, DE AAR 7000.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. S NtamehloSenior Human Resources Practitioner, Telephone number 053-631 0891.